Friday, July 11, 2008

Other than Scrapping...

Aside from my scrapping and in Wow, I have now gotten my little gnome mage to level 41. She is so much fun to play. I have chosen to go frost spec and my best friend in wow has gotten his mage to level 41 too and has gone fire spec. Together we can freeze them in place and burn them down so to speak. I got my mount for her, I went with Darnassus rep and a cat. I just can't get into the noisy, clanking chicken to ride around on! We really have alot of fun questing with these guys. We have alot to learn and I haven't spent as much time reading blogs about mages (I really need to do that!). I hardly ever play my hunter anymore. She is just languishing waiting for the new expansion and level 80. Maybe by the time the expansion arrives I will have two characters to get to level 80. Here's hoping!

No comments: