Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Going Back To School At My Age?

I am considering going to school for Therapeutic Massage/Massage Therapy. Since my daughter was born with CP, I have thought alot about it. Well, I am 46 years old and my memory isn't at all what it used to be so that being the case.... am I too old?

I would love to take classes and start an adventure towards a new career. I have been a mother since I was 17 and with four children going back to school was out of the question. Now that my children are grown and only the handicapped one is at home, I have the time to do it so should I?

I am looking for any opinions here and if you say yes then thanks for the encouragement. If you say no, then please follow it up with reasons why I shouldn't.

1 comment:

Jahlive2g said...

u know i got your back kiddo! go for it!
Love&Light
Jes