Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Happy Anniversary

So yesterday was my anniversary. Since my hubby and I are no longer together it was not celebrated. He has moved on. He is interested in meeting someone new or has met someone new and I will abide by his wishes that we not try to work out our troubles. All in all, yesterday really sucked.

In Wow, my pally is now level 57 and is on hold for now. I am leveling a rogue. She dinged 31 last night. I really enjoy playing the rogue class. We can't level past level 58 because if my daughter hits level 60 the triple xp stops. I do not plan to get the Wrath of the Lich King as soon as it comes out. We have until December 12 on our triple xp and I see no sense in getting the expansion until after that time runs out. If I get it, I will want to play it and I need to use the triple xp to the fullest.

No comments: