Saturday, January 31, 2009

More time to play so....Welcome Tessia and Cinnabar




Tessia is my hunter twink. She was created to stay in the battleground. She can only go into Warsong Gulch because of her age but she really does well there. She went in first at level 13 and didn't do too bad, even against the twinks who like the babies and kill them first!


At level 13 she isn't the top of the charts but she isn't on the bottom either!



At level 10, I took her all the way through the Plaguelands into Ghostlands and up to Silvermoon to get the dragonhawk pet. Wow, what a trip and sooo worth it.

I ran her through wailing caverns for the Armor of the Fang set, Venomstrike bow and a few other dungeons for some other gear and now at level 19 she is doing great.

A big difference a few levels make!



She resides on a roleplaying realm. I do not roleplay. But, I have met some nice folks there Barik - my favorite paladin and Aegiria - the sweetest warlock ever!

No comments: