Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Leveling and Other Game Stuff

We changed the name of the guild back to Spirits of Retribution. Since all the old crew have come back together. We are steadily growing and have several new level 80's that have joined. Running dungeons shouldn't be hard to do from now on.

I am having to level Weelocke my gnome warlock. She was level 37 and I maxed out her professions at 300. She has alchemy and inscription. She has to get to level 50 to train those professions again. Sooo, I am on a leveling spree with her. I used to hate playing her. I have gotten her to level 40 so far. She has actually turned out to be quite fun. I am enjoying playing her. She does monstrous damage and her pet can tank anything! So maybe getting her leveled up might not be as bad as I thought it would to begin with.

Everyone has moved their mains to the new realm and joined the guild. We have I guess around ten to twelve level 80's. Hopefully we can do some ten mans soon. I have never done one of those. :)

School is going great. I still have my 4.0 GPA. I graduate in April of 2011. That isn't really that far off. Lol. Yay, me. I love my classes. It is hard but good. I can tell my memory is a lot better than before. Using my old brain whipped it into shape ... somewhat. hehe It's all good. As long as I learn something, I am not complaining one bit. Meeting new people in class and enjoying the daily life of being a student and mom. Can't beat it.

No comments: