Friday, August 13, 2010

A Trip to the Other Side...

My daughter and I have been playing horde. I have leveled my death knight to 76 and she has leveled her priest to almost 72. We both wanted to experience all we could of the horde side of things before Cataclysm comes out and destroys the entire world of Azeroth. It has been going great so far.

We are now just into Dragonblight and with her heals and my blood spec, we downed a couple elites with just the two of us. The last elite was level 74 which was at the time 3 levels above her. Everything went well right up until we died the first try. The second try with a little more planning we got him. We are trying to get these girls to level 80 and plan to start on leveling something else. We both have quite a few alliance toons but, we both wanted to try out the horde side, and we like it. We think we might end up neglecting our mains, or making these our new mains.

My hunter has been level 80 for what seems like forever. I do not even play her much anymore. I haven't done many dungeons so she is not geared. However, I am thinking I may research tanking on my death knight and give the dungeons a try as a tank. I already have a good healer to go with me. :)

No comments: