Saturday, October 3, 2009

Not Much Game Time

With school keeping me busy, I am not having much time to play. I don't mind, I just miss it. I have been on the game long enough to do some brewfest things and got my little pink elekk pet.

School is still going great. I still have 100% in all my classes so that is a good thing. It really isn't as hard as I expected. Yay! Unfortunately, I have another big project due so I have been busy on that.

I got my hair cut today. REALLY short. I love it! It feels so good. I am putting a new picture up.

Hopefully some this week I will get to play more. I hear the new expansion may be coming out quicker than we expected. I don't know if I am excited about that or not. Destroying Azeroth to add new stuff and changing the starter areas will make for a totally new game all the way around but, I am not sure I like that idea. I like the old world like it is. I have been taking alot of screenshots to compare areas after the destruction is complete. So, we will see.

1 comment:

Brieze said...

Just wait until the pally and the priest get to 80.. =) That's when the real fun will start... <3 you!!