Monday, December 21, 2009

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year!

Christmas break is finally here. I have two whole weeks of no school to rest my weary brain. I won't do it though. I have two projects due the week I go back; although I have started on them, I will finish them over the holidays.

I hope everyone has a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. May all your wishes come true. I am thankful for my friends and family. I apologize to any I have wronged in the past, regardless of my reasons at the time. If you feel I have wronged you, then I am sorry.

I plan to play the game while on vacation. I am excited to get some playtime in. I will be leveling on Vek'nilash. I have a new hunter named Ariandri and a priest named Januarie. I am multiboxing these two young ladies for the triple xp from the refer a friend. I get triple xp for kills, quests and reputation. It is different. Lol.

Christmas at my house on Christmas day. Chicken pastry, honey baked ham, collards, yams, and more(yum). I didn't want turkey again. So something different is on tap with the pastry. Maybe I won't have days of leftovers! Kelly and I can only eat so much!

Well, I am off to play a bit. Here's to getting all you want for Christmas. Sometimes a phone call or email will suffice to make someone's holiday special. Call or write someone you love today. If you don't tell them they may never know. They can't read your mind!

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you all, thank you for reading.

No comments: