Sunday, December 6, 2009

Not Enough Time To Play The Game

School is taking up most of my time now. I have a lot of work to do and I want to keep my good grades so no play time for me :( Even though it is taking a lot of hard work, I still love it. I want to keep my A's and am working hard to that effect. It is still awesome and I don't mind the hard work. However, assignments that cause my head to hurt really suck! LOL

Game time... yeh I have played some. I am leveling a hunter on Vek'nilash. She is level 28 and doing well. When the expansion comes out, I plan to level a Worgen Hunter. Shapeshifting might not be all that, but I like the fact that before shapeshifting the worgen look like humans. I wanted a human hunter when my hubby first gave me the game. (Yeh, I know, he isn't my hubby anymore, but I guess he always will be to me)

Christmas is coming fast. I have been cooking and freezing collards for the winter. (Yum) All the decorating is done, the family is coming for Chicken Pastry on Christmas day and all is well in the land of me! I don't think I can stand another week of left over turkey, ham and such so, chicken pastry is on the menu for Christmas.

I headed over to Meadow to see the lights (meadowlights.net). As always, it was beautiful. I stopped at the little candy store and bought some candy. Santa was there. Kelly had fun looking at the lights and she liked the train. She doesn't care too much for Santa. haha

Looks like I have some time for gaming this morning so I guess I am off to the land of WOW for some relaxing fun!

No comments: