Thursday, August 27, 2009

First Week of School

This has been my first week of school and it has been absolutely great. I never imagined I could like school as an adult as much as I did while I was a child. In less than 20 months I will have my Associate's degree in Psychology.

In the game, I am leveling my Death Knight. Her name is Cayelia. She is already level 66 and questing in Nagrand. I respecced her Blood and found a good rotation and she never loses much life, unless I pull too many mobs that is. One on one she is great. I am loving playing her alot more now than I did before. I even made enough gold to purchase her flying mount. Camaryn, my main is on a different realm and I didn't have her funding to buy the mount. I had to earn it on my own. Camaryn is on the realm Kirin Tor and my friends are wanting me to move her back to Nazgrel and join their raiding guild. I am not a raider. I am not sure how I would do in a raiding guild. I love my alts too much. It was sweet of them to even ask the guild to let me in and I promised them I would think about it. If I move her back, I am renaming her back to Cabriella. I changed her name when I moved her to the other realm but am now ready to go back to the name she originally started with. It was personal reasons that I changed her name but those reasons no longer matter anymore. Let's just say I got over it and am moving on.

No comments: