Monday, August 31, 2009

School and Gaming

Well, my first week of school is over and I am now starting into my second week. Grades came out today for last week. I have 100% on all my grades in all my classes. I am so happy. I was hoping game time wouldn't impact school to the point I couldn't play much. I am happy to say that didn't happen and I did really well.

In the game, I got my Death Knight to level 70. She went to Northrend and quested in Valiance Keep, a couple other places, also the airstrip area(which I hate) and has now been parked in the inn waiting to go to Amber Ledge. I am finding I love playing her and that is saying alot. I didn't think I would ever like playing a Death Knight this much. I still love my hunter and mage though, so no plans to make her my main.

Off to do the homework thing and then to bed for early classes tomorrow.

No comments: