Thursday, August 6, 2009

Well I have done it now....

I enrolled in college full time. I am excited about this move in my life. I will have an Associate of Arts in Psychology degree in about 20 months and then it will be on to my Bachelors degree. I start classes August 24, 2009. I also got my hair cut even shorter and also changed it to strawberry blonde in color. I love the cut, but am not crazy about the color.

As for Wow, I have been leveling some of my alts a bit and trying to get rid of some of those low level ones that I have strewn across many realms. I do not know how I got so many. I need to level my mage on up to level 80. She is currently at level 65.
I also have to work on her tailoring and on Camaryn's enchanting. Both are high in level on their professions but not maxed out.

I am trying to find time to play more and now with school I will have to get myself a routine going. I think it will be worth it :)

No comments: