Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Happy New Year

A new year is coming bringing a new life and hope to each of us. Make the best of what you have and hold your family close and love them with all your heart. Be tolerant and forgiving to those you love most in life.

It was a wonderful Christmas and I loved spending it with my family. We really had a wonderful time.

I got something for Christmas that I have wanted for years. When my Dad passed away, my Mom gave me her old record collection. I did not have any way to play those records that I grew up listening to. I got this for Christmas, I am so happy!




I also got this as a replacement for the one I was using. I gave the old one I had to my daughter. It has a 17" screen and it is great for playing Wow.



I hope you all had a great Christmas and I wish you all a Happy New Year!

No comments: