Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Random Thoughts:

I guess that after the first of the year, I will start looking for my own apartment. My baby girl does not want me to move from staying here with her and my grandson. I love being here but it isn't like having your own home. I am tired of feeling like a roommate. I have felt like a roommate for the last few years and I want my own place to decorate as I see fit and be able to relax in and call home.

I want to cut my hair but I am scared I will not like it. Right now it is almost waist length and I would love to go short - very short.

I hope it snows... alot! Ha ha, we do not get alot of snow here in North Carolina. We have gotten some good storms but not often enough.

I wish I had a fireplace, I really miss that.

I don't have room for my Christmas tree, I love putting one up and looking at it until after the new year.

How can one person make your life so wonderful yet another can cause it to be the total opposite?

God gave me my handicapped daughter for a reason, I do not question it, I just take care of her for him. I love her with all of my heart and soul. She loves me unconditionally. Would that all of the people we associate with in life be that way.

What makes us always doubt ourselves? When you do something major in life, why do you second guess your decision?

Yellow is my favorite color. Cinnamon is my favorite flavor. Apple-Cinnamon is my favorite scent. Autumn is my favorite time of year.

I have lost 20 pounds even though I didn't need to.

I love banana, bologna and cheese sandwiches. Ha ha!

I guess I am just weird.

I have a myspace. Lol.

My grandma always said: "If life was easy, anyone could do it." I never understood until I grew up.

No comments: