Wednesday, December 3, 2008

I rerolled Horde.

I made a little horde hunter and named her Shaydian. The horde side of world of warcraft seems to be more peaceful. I don't know why. I really do like it alot.

Meet Shaydian



My daughter made a Blood Elf Priest and named her Priestleigh. Here we are on our new mounts.




We have leveled them to 39 and have spent the last couple play times in the battlegrounds. It is alot of fun.


My first honorable kill.




Perfection? Lol




Shaydian, top damage and top honorable kills. Not bad for my baby hunter!



On another note, I took Calyann into the battleground again. Boy is it different this time. You know you are in trouble when right at the outset you are rezzing in the cemetery and this is what it looks like the rest of the time in the battleground.





And again...



And again...



And this is why...



Umm, I think I will pass on any battlegrounds that the death knights can go into. That is just no fun. There were 7 alliance to 15 horde players and they were mostly death knights. When you die right out of the gate and stay in your graveyard for the remainder of the fight, that is not fun. Lol. At least they got an achievement!

1 comment:

Brieze said...

Yup it's horrible now & no fun.. :) Oh well it's for the birds anyways.. Miss Brieze don't have to go back in there no time soon... Well love ya!