Tuesday, December 2, 2008

The holidays are here.

I love the holidays. I love getting together with my family to eat and spend time together. I don't get to see most of them throughout the year because we all have busy lives but, come holiday time, I want to see them all. So Thanksgiving came and we ate our turkey feast and celebrated by spending time together. Now it is time to get ready for the Christmas holidays.

I am going to South Carolina this weekend to see my oldest daughter and my three grandchildren. I will be taking them their Christmas presents and spending some time there. My oldest girl wants me to move there and stay with her in her new house. That is something to think about but since my other children live here, I will probably just stay here. It is a long way to her house.

I hope that all of you have a wonderful Christmas and a Happy New Year.

No comments: