Thursday, February 14, 2008

Cabriella Hits 70!




Leth hit 70 before I did.

I had a whole level to go to get there. So I did it in one day. How? I will tell you how. In Shadowmoon Valley, at the Wildhammer Stronghold, there is a quest to kill ghosties. You can't see them until the quest giver gives you some Spectrecles. Then you see them. They are yellow to you. No aggro! Wow... I can kill all of these I want with no outside interference. And I can hit 70 right here in this little town of sorts. You got a plan girlie!! So I start killing and killing and killing.. well you get the idea. I ran around that town, up and down the stairs in that stronghold killing ghosties in every nook and cranny I could find. And then... I did it! Yah Level 70 for me.








Flying Mount? What do you mean flying mount?

Lethalor- "I am going to buy my flying mount."
Me- Your what?
Leth- Flying mount.
Me- Oh just great, how much?
Leth- Alot
Me- Oh well, it will just have to wait. Enchanting has eaten all my money and I am one poor little night elf. But go I want to see yours!


Few Days Later...

Leth- You really should get that mount. Then we can fly everywhere.
Me- It don't look like too much fun. What's wrong with the ground? (this chicky is afraid of heights)
Leth- Oh but it is fun and fast!
With much prodding....
Me- Oh ok, ok.


Snowy White Gryphon
(Thank You Leth for being an awesome friend!)



Leth- Ok Follow me
Me- Ok

Up to the tops of the mountains outside Wildhammer

Leth- oh, by the way
Me- yeh?
Leth- you can just walk off and you will fly
Me- ok
Leth- lol
Me- I don't really like this much
Leth- why?
Me- I can't see where I am going!
after much explaining of that statement....
Leth- go into your settings and set the camera angle out farther
Me- ok

Sure enough, after a few days. I am flying pretty well.

No comments: