Saturday, February 9, 2008

A Guy On The Dock Waiting For The Boat

So here I am on the dock in Darkshore waiting for the boat to Menethil Harbor. A nice young man (hunter) with a really high level tells me I should be using Mercenary Blades instead of the staff I am using. I ask why and he explains to me about stats.

Wow, this is all new to me. He is really helpful with his advice and I listen as he patiently tells me I need to focus on agility on my gear pieces. Well, ok. I tell him I really appreciate the help. Then he kindly asks me to join his guild. I told him no thank you but thanks again for all the advice. I added him to my friends and was told if I ever needed help or more information to just ask. Needless to say I had some new research to do on my gear and the stats needed for hunters.

I watched as he managed to level on up congratulating each level as he went. We talked alot and he would tease me by asking me if I was ready to join his guild yet every time we talked. I was level 70 before I ever saw him face to face again but we spoke often in chat. He was standing in Nagrand and I ran past him and hit the brakes... wait, was that? Yep, it is /poke lol /wave and we chatted away. I really love my friends!

No comments: