Tuesday, February 12, 2008

My Third New Friend- Shaggy

I met Shaggy on a ship in Stranglethorn Vale. One of the ships where you have to kill the captains. Shaggy is a warlock. A really good warlock. He, like me, preferred to solo and he had made it to Stranglethorn Vale mostly solo. We grouped and got the quest done and talked a bit and since he was on during the day when I am on we just kinda started hanging out and questing, not as much as Leth and I but some. He was very good to group with and I loved his guild name. When later on I introduced Leth to Shaggy in Felwood they hit it off real fast. Pretty soon we merged our guilds and and became good friends. Our guild was more a casual guild and so was Shaggy's. But Shaggy wasn't the guild leader in his guild. The guild leader of his guild was never on and I believe he started playing horde and eventually gave the guild to Shaggy. Therefore Shaggy and Leth decided to merge the two guilds. Jay didn't come with us. He went off on his own. It worked well for a while. They set up minor rules, got lots of new members, helped the lower levels and just started making the guild a good guild.

No comments: