Wednesday, February 13, 2008

It's Just a Regular Routine

Each night questing and helping my friends made the levels go by pretty fast. I was leveling at least one level per day. When Leth totally caught up with me quest wise at some point I stopped questing ahead and just focused on helping Jay stay with us. When Jay stopped playing, around the time I hit Stranglethorn Vale, I would then find spots to grind. I would level but without completing quests. I read alot and found that I needed to take first aid, cooking, and fishing to go with my professions. I had taken skinning and enchanting. Skinning is great. Never do I leave anything after a kill if I can help it and enchanting just ate up all my money. Man, what a tough profession to level up. I know tailoring goes with it but hunters can't use most of the tailored items and I saw no point in pairing the two. I found out that I would get mail armor at level 40 so leatherworking was out as a companion to my skinning. So I just stayed with enchanting. I had read somewhere you could do well disenchanting and selling the materials on the auction house, but I found out the hard way that you had to level enchanting to disenchant higher level stuffs. By then it was too late, I didn't want to waste what I had already done so I stuck it out. I was heartbroken to find out the master enchanter was in Uldaman. Hurray for the Burning Crusade. The first guy I went to see was my enchanter trainer in honor hold when I got there! Now, I only do enchants for people who provide their own materials as I neither carry any of those around with me nor keep any in my bank. It is so costly and I am not standing on some steps somewhere yelling that I will enchant for someone. I have other things I can do for money. I only keep my skill because it took so long to get it where it is and I don't want the money I spent to get there to be considered a waste. Plus guildies all know that I enchant if they provide the mats and so it isn't a total waste. Then, there are also my alts I can enchant for!

No comments: