Saturday, February 16, 2008

My Fourth New Friend- Sinn

Sinn is one of the ones who left the "other" guild when I did. He isn't to level 70 yet and I enjoy helping him with his quests to get there. He is in Outlands and will give me a shout when he needs help. I introduced Sinn to Jay and they get to quest together some and that works good since they are both the same level. Or I just help them both :) Poor Sinn, that Fel Reaver loooves him too. I know the feeling and I hate it for him. I guess some people are Fel Reaver magnets? He is a wonderful player with a good heart.

2 comments:

BRK said...

Lots of people are Fel Reaver magnets, nothing to be ashamed of. It's those of use who are "attracted" to Fel Reavers who need the most help.

/ashamed, attracted to Fel Reavers

/wave!

BRK

Cabriella said...

It does tend to keep you on your toes!!!

/wave @BRK

Thanks for dropping by.

Cabriella