Thursday, February 7, 2008

Where Did My Pet Go?

So Cabriella is leveling pretty well, with the help of some books (that I totally haven't read yet) that hubby picked up for me. At level 10 there is a quest for a pet. But after a while the pet runs away or something, he just disappeared. Had I not done the quest in such a hurry and kept the others until they disappeared I would have known it was coming. But, I hurried through them and the last pet I got was the one I thought I was supposed to keep. I remember thinking it would be nice to have something other than an owl. Oh well, then it ran away or left. Well, it was gone! Ok, I give up on the pet deal. Maybe more research is needed.

I finish questing, found the major city of Darnassus. Quest more and make it to Auberdine (Darkshore). I struggle through those quests and the ones that were too hard I just passed up. I couldn't do them alone and didn't know anything about how to go about asking someone and really was petrified to do so. They will think I am crazy and should know how to play the game. I saw alot of name calling and stuff going on in that chat box and I didn't want anyone calling me names like that. So I struggle on and make it to Ashenvale.

Today, I wonder how in the world I ever got as far as I did in the game. I know how to use the internet to find out what I need to know. But did I think to use it for this game? No, why? I have no idea, it just never crossed my mind at first. Now I live for blogs every day and keep my note pad by my computer in case I need to write down something I want to look up before my next play session.

2 comments:

Ratshag said...

I thinks the three pets is just temporary, and the reward is ya learns the "tame pet" spell. Then you go choosifies a permanent pet on yer own.

Lucks with it!

Anonymous said...

/wave Hey, thanks for visiting Ratter. I am honored.