Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Outlands- I Care Not For You

My first impression of Outlands was - oh, wow, yuk. This is the ugliest place I have ever... wait what the freak just stomped me?? Something really big and ugly and mechanical. Making a god awful noise that only a mother could love and that's a maybe. Fel Reaver... what the freak is that? Oh, well he looooves me. He thinks I feel good under his foot!! Ok, so my first impression of Outlands was not a good one. Looking at the underside of a foot is in no way at all a pleasant experience! Maybe having to look over my shoulder all the time was what made me hate the area right at the onset. It kinda felt like a pvp server if I understand how a pvp server works. That big, overgrown freak jumped me daily, sometimes more than once a day! And thats with me watching for him. Imagine if I hadn't been watching at all! LOL

No comments: